We have now released a new numgeo version, with plenty of new features, bugfixes and new examples.
In particular, we have added
- an example for a 3D monopile simulation using the HCA model and
- examples for infiltration problems using the 3-phase elements in numgeo.
- a simulation of a 3D pile with comparison of the results to a commercial code
Some specific new features:
- Compliant base boundary conditions
- Including external files in input file
- AVISA-2022 (thanks to Merita Tafili!)
- Karlsruhe hydraulic model (soil water retention curve accounting for void ratio dependence and scanning curves)
- Modified Cam-Clay (”Terzaghi”- and ”Butterfield”-version)
- Matsuoka-Nakai model (thanks to Christoph Schmüdderich!)
- Support of (arbitrary) user-defined external solvers
- Variable bishop effective stress parameter
The keyword reference manual contains a list of bugs we have resolved since the initial release